Hi all, now it’s available to download on Google Play.
- It’s a free app, enjoy and have fun with jewelry making. And we’d love to see you place an order to make a real jewelry for yourself, family or friends.
- We support international shipping by using EMS or Fedex.
- It takes 10-15 business days to process your order.
- We have Paypal account ready to accept payments.
- Every 3DP jewelry is made-to-order product, all finished items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- We will keep updating our models/designs in monthly basis.
- An interactive product page will be ready soon. Please be patient.
We’re working on our first App-Jewelry Maker, this is an easy-and-fun app designed for all jewelry lovers.
This App is designed for everyone, everyone who loves to play with jewelry and designs; however, the platform behind this app is built for 3D printing technology and makers. We are looking for more talented makers to join this platform, if you’d like to be part of this project, please contact us now.
3D Printing Industry said something about us.
Check out what DESIGN&TREND said about us.
3ders.org posted an article.
And report from 3D Printing Business Directory.
- This app is designed for all jewelry lovers at any age.
- We like to help people design their own jewelry pieces but not really know about CAD design skill.
- We make custom jewelry easy because the magic of 3D printing technology.
- Following the common rule in jewelry industry, all gemstones(such as diamond, red gem and blue gem in the app) that we use on silver products are considered to be man-made stones.
- However, pearls are real ones, size range from 3-7mm(D).
- The composition of 10K yellow/white gold or rose gold are following industry standard, they are NOT gold-plated products. And the gemstones(such as diamond, ruby, sapphire) we use on real gold products that are considered to be natural stones.
- We’d love to help users to convert sketches or designs into CAD file, however, we do NOT accept branded product photos. The pictures you submit must be original.